Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 19, 2023

Waking Up Alive in a Coffin Sounds Like My Worst Nightmare?😴🛌👻👼

Luckily these stories seem to be fairly rare, but I remember as a little kid waking up in the middle of the night from dreams of being buried alive, which to me seemed quite real.
I've always wondered through the years if those realistic dreams at such a young age were an horrific memory from one of my past lives?
The "Coffin Confessor" is branching
out into
accommodation, offering campers
the chance to
sleep in a coffin for a night?
That's probably the main reason I want my DEAD body to be cremated when I die, but what happens if I wake up in a coffin heading for the furnace?
The
nightmares just never seem to end on this side of the fence, do they?
Life seems like a Guy de Maupassant short story sometimes ... or even a part of one of his larger ones.
Warren Peace (War and Peace;-) and Other Great Books to Read in the Year of the Rabbit?💣☮🕊🐇🐰
The Dead Man's Hand 2023 Coincidence?🂡🂨🃘🃑🃏

UPDATE: June 21st, 2023
And this sounds like my second worst nightmare -
The OceanGate Sub Disappears in the Ocean in 2023, the Year of the Water Rabbit?🌊🐇

No comments:

Post a Comment