Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 2, 2024

The Hi, Strangeness of Red Pill Junkie? πŸ€ΌπŸ’ŠπŸ›Έ

I almost flicked the 'Hi, Strangeness Podcast' from my Apple playlist after listening to the interview with my "old mate" "the owl guy" Mike Clelland, but the Universe must have had other plans for my ears, as I left it on my playlist long enough to hear my old mate RPJ get interviewed by Steve "the ice" Berg about his net history.
RPJ, like myself admits to being an introvert when it comes to the limelight of life on the WWW.
Mexican Radio Misterioso?
Red Pill Junkie: UFOs and Art, Baby!
I like to think of myself and RPJ as somewhat like AA sponsors who were there back in the day to stop Mike from jumping off that bridge, cliff, building, or whatever metaphor you might want to throw in for topping yourself.
Hey, been there nearly did that myself.
Not that I ever saw Mike as a potential suicide at the time, but it's quite clear listening to him over the years that maybe I should have asked if he was OK?
But those RUOK campaigns are pretty much BS to anyone who is really going to follow through, and I can tell you that from personal experience.
Things Go Better with cOKe?
I personally couldn't care less whether Big Foot is real or not ... as long as it don't turn up in my backyard at night when I'm out there throwing something in my wheelie bin:-)
I've written posts before about my view of the BS ... BF phenomena and I'm much the same on the UFO/UAP beliefs -
Maybe now it's safe to take the 'Hi, Strangeness Podcast' off my Apple Playlist?
I have to say if it wasn't for RPJ I might never hung around Mike's blog ... so you can blame RPJ Mike for that Aussie Arsehole hanging around for so long around your blog like flies around a piece of s#it;-)
I guess that analogy just gets me in more s#it with you Mike ... as far as friendshit ... ship goes?-)
But if you don't get Aussie humour, that's your problem:-)
I still like to think that your best years are ahead of you Mike, as far as what you came down here to do;-)
And I'm a
betting man.

No comments:

Post a Comment