Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 6, 2024

Ear Ringing ... That's Just Not Crickets? πŸ‘‚πŸ¦—

Listening to the latest (free part of the) 'Higher Journeys' podcast where Alexis interviews Mary Rodwell reminds me of this old post I wrote in 2018 about cicadas -
HYBRIDS & THE COSMIC HUMAN?
I also listened to the latest
'New Thinking Allowed' podcast featuring another Australian named Brian Spittles (which is an anagram of Brain Spittles ... just saying;-).

I'm also reading the first book in the 'VALIS trilogy' at the moment ... again:-)
It certainly is more than a "nuts and bolts" world I reckon;-)
Immaculate (2024)
Ironically, I saw the movie 'Immaculate' last night at the cinema, and it was about genetic manipulation.
Immaculate?⛪πŸ‘ΌπŸ₯šπŸ€

UPDATE: April 14th, 2024
Sounds like something PKD would write about to me -
Radio Free Albemuth (VALISystem A)?πŸ“‘πŸ›°

No comments:

Post a Comment