Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 15, 2024

World Art Day is Celebrated on the Anniversary of the Sinking of the Titanic? πŸš’πŸŽ­πŸŽ¨πŸ›³

I had never heard of
'World Art Day' until today when it was suggested in my search engine, ironically.
I did know that it was the anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic today though, which is odd that one of my local cinemas are going to start playing 'Titanic: The Musical' from May the 4th (AKA Star Wars Day) instead of from today, which would be more logical to me.
May the Tao Be With You?
And I knew it was Emma Watson's birthday today, as well as the anniversary of the Notre Dame fire.
But don't ask me what art is when it comes to life.
F ... for F$cked!?

No comments:

Post a Comment