Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 1, 2024

What's in a Name ... or Dark Coincidence?πŸŒΉπŸ’˜

I was wondering why an old 2018 post of mine was getting a bit of traffic lately and thought maybe it was because of Princess Kate's cancer diagnosis?
Catherine Elizabeth "Kate"; nΓ©e Middleton
What's in a Name? That Which We Call a Rose by Any Other Name Would ... Be a Meme?
But then I found out the radio presenter named James Valetine who is mentioned in that same post has been diagnosed with cancer also.
I wish Kate and James all the best with their treatment and for a speedy recovery back to health and for a long life.
James Valentine is about to have
surgery to remove his oesophagus
I never realized until today that James was a saxophonist for the Australian bands Jo Jo Zep and the Falcons and the Models, which was Kate's old band.
Not Princess Kate, but Kate Ceberano, who I have written about recently -
The Art of Two Kate's in One Day Back in the Past? πŸŽ¨πŸ–ŒπŸŽ­
I should mention that I came across
Elizabeth Gilbert's follow up to 'Eat Pray Love' ... or it came across me more like it, so I threw it into my bucket list of books to read, hoping that I shouldn't have thrown it into my Fuk-it list instead, as I just heard her say on a podcast that she sold 1 copy of this book for every 10,000 copies of EPL -
Life Form Replicas?

No comments:

Post a Comment