Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 19, 2024

Freud's Last Session?πŸ‘»

I can't say that I'm a fan of
Freud's work or shrinks in general, although I'm more inclined to Jung's work if I ever decided to go to shrink ... which I can't see happening anytime soon.
But I wouldn't mind seeing this new movie starring Anthony Hopkins as Freud.
Freud's Last Session
Afterall, I was born on the anniversary of Freud's passing, so would that be considered a "meaningful coincidence" to Jungians ... or just a cigar I wonder;-)
Chris Knowles over at 'The Secret Sun' blog seems to have a fascination with my birthdate at the moment (and I was born in the 'Year of the Dragon' ... coincidence:-)
and sounds like he could do with a shrink, so maybe he could review this movie sometime at his blog ... for a price of course;-)
Feel free to read my blog anytime though Chris;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment