Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 9, 2024

Adrian Schiller (1964-2024) Born and Died in the Year of the Wood Dragon?πŸͺ΅πŸ‰

Adrian Schiller, like me, will be the last of the "Baby Boomers" to turn 60.
Adrian Schiller (1964-2024)
The "Baby Boomers" is just an artificial grouping of age groups made up by bureaucrats to give people like Gordon White scapegoats to blame for all the world's ills and make him feel better about being a Gen Y;-)
To quote Gordo from his book 'The Chaos Protocols' - " the baby boomers are the economic equivalent of biblical locust swarm ...", which I mentioned in this 2021 post -
Boomers, Gen XGen Y, and Gen Z Explained?
The Alphabet [Rune] Soup of Gen X, Y, Z ... and Baby Boomers?
It makes me laugh to hear Gordo (who is a millennial/Gen Y) and his old mate Chris Knowles from 'The Secret Sun' cult blog ragging out Boomers, when Knowles who is about two years younger than me, looks five years older than me;-)
I guess "profits/gurus/prophets" have to look older to get the cash off their sheep followers;-)
I can't help thinking how much
Adrian looks like Chris Knowles double to a slight degree, ironically ... or is it just my old Boomer eyes playing tricks on me?:-)
Don't mind me Chris, I'm just an old Aussie Boomerang who likes taking the piss out of you young ones before I go ... which could be any day now ... or at least you young Gen Erics would be hoping, I'll bet.
Chris Knowles
With sad sacks like Gordon White and Chis Knowles spewing their doom and gloom around the net, I'm glad my end is near;-)
Adrian Schiller Top 10 Movies
I must have watched 'Beauty and the Beast' not long before Adrian passed away -
BEAUTY, her BEAST, and the BLOSSOMING SELF?🌹πŸͺž⏰

No comments:

Post a Comment