Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 30, 2024

Dream Shamanism - Extraterrestrial Understandings & Synchromysticism Beyond the Illusion? πŸ˜΄πŸ‘½πŸ›ŒπŸ’€πŸ‘ΎπŸͺ„πŸ‡πŸ°

I recently put a search in the Apple Podcasts search engine for "Synchromysticism" to see if there were any interesting podcast episodes to listen to about the subject, and there weren't many.
Just the usual suspects like Chris Knowles and his BS (Belief System;-) and Marty Leeds with his Flat Earth BS and lunacy.
Marty's episode is good if you want a laugh ... at his BS:-)
Daniel Rekshan
Especially when paired with this 'Beyond the Illusion' podcast featuring the 'Owl Guy' Mike Clelland.
OWLS, SYNCHRONICITIES AND UFOS
WITH MIKE CLELLAND
As much as I like Mike's work with relating owls and synchronicity in his life and the lives of others out there, I could never take his "I'm a UFO abdutee" story seriously.
Mike Clelland's and the SKYMAN's March 15th Dream Synch?
But put in the perspective of Dream Shamanism I can buy that story ... literally, if I want to;-)
The Philosophy of a Hidden Experience?
I had a dream last night that I bought a waterbed and when I was assembling it at home, found out when filling it up that there were small holes in the bladder where water was leaking out from, making the bed unusable to sleep in.
I would never consider buying a waterbed for my home in real life, so it probably says something about my dreaming life which Daniel may have an answer to?-)
Clelland, Bird and Name Synchronicities?πŸ¦‰πŸ¦πŸ“•

No comments:

Post a Comment