Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 22, 2024

Be Kind ... and Go F#ck Yourself?💊🌈😂

Ellen says she should’ve told viewers to ‘go f**k yourselves’ instead of ‘be kind’?
I thought it was "kind of" synchromystic to be sorting through donated clothes at work on Friday and to come across this shirt above that someone had donated and then to read the news on my phone at lunchtime that Ellen DeGeneres is not holding back in her new Netflix special 'Ellen DeGeneres: For Your Approval', where she says as she pulls out a crumpled-up paper from her pocket and appears to read off of the list, “Oh yeah, I got kicked out of show business,” she announces with a bright smile the ‘be kind’ girl wasn’t kind, I’m the comedian who got a talk show and ended the show every day by saying ‘Be kind to one another.’ Had I ended the show by saying ‘Go f**k yourselves,’ people would have been pleasantly surprised to learn that I’m kind.
I can't say that I was ever one of those viewers very often (although I did see the odd show now and again), but I will be getting a subscription to Netflix soon and will watch her stand up show, but probably not until October 4th on 'World Smile Day' when I go and see 'JOKER 2' at the cinema that day, as well;-)
Why does the 'JOKER 2' trailer remind me of the movie 'Chicago'?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment