Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 24, 2024

Shannon Noll - What About Free?🏉🏈🏆ðŸĶˆðŸĶ

Good to see my old Sharkie mate Shannon spruking free viewing of sport on TV in that You Tube above.
The last time I had a face-to-face chat with him was when he was playing in a pub right across the road from the Brisbane Lions HQ at Springwood back in 2015, before The Sharks had won an NRL grand final trophy -
Sunday Night with Shannon Noll Shining On
For Shannon Noll, What About Me represents
whole lot more than a euphoric encore
Unlike me though, I don't think Shannon will be cheering the Brisbane Lions on over the Sydney Swans this Saturday in the AFL grand final:-)
And I'm really sure that my old mate Bill Bennett won't be cheering for The Lions -
But I'm sure Shannon and me will be on the same page on Saturday night when The Sharks meet The Panthers in the NRL semi-final in the last game for one group of supporters until we meet again in round 1 of the NRL season in Vegas.
Hopefully I'll be able to add 2024 to my old Sharks tattoo, too;-)
Maybe we'll catch up in Vegas in 2025 Shannon?-)
But I guess that's up to "The Universe"?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment