Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 2, 2024

Climbing Mountains in the Matrix?🌄

I like how around the middle of this podcast episode how Jeff talks about different cultures and climbing mountains, as I saw a newspaper article about a "right to climb" protester being fined $300 for climbing a mountain that I myself have climbed a couple of times in my life ... when it was "legal" to do so.
I can't ever see different cultures having the same beliefs as one another when it comes to metaphorical mountain climbing ... never mind climbing real ones.
Sorry, but I'm with Marc when it comes to climbing most mountains in Australia.
Climb Every Mountain?

UPDATE: September 2nd, 2024

2 comments:

  1. That bull post by Chris Knowles reminds me of the movie I watched yesterday, Twisters 4. Which was about weather engineering. Recently a friend of mine died that was into climate engineering, plus some much, much weirder stuff:

    https://cluelessmagic.wordpress.com/2024/09/01/graham-ennis-23-3-1945-29-8-2024/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris' post reminds me of a cock crowing on his own dunghill Maria ;-)
    But his posts are amusing, although hard to take seriously for me :-)

    ReplyDelete