Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 4, 2024

The Spears' Shakespearian Thrift Shop Biographies? ๐ŸŽฅ ๐Ÿ“•✍๐ŸŽญ

I only listened to these two Thrift Shop Biography podcasts because I just saw in the news that a biographical film about Britney is in the works, based on her 'The Woman in Me' memoir.
"Universal Pictures has secured the project and Jon M. Chu, the director of Crazy Rich Asians, In The Heights, and the forthcoming Wicked movies is set to be in the director’s chair."
And I know sweet FA about Britney's "real" life, never mind who her sister is, and what her life is about.
I wonder if the producers/studios who missed out on Britney's biography will now go after Jamie Lynn's biography to bring to the screens?
All I really know about Britney is mainly from watching Jake's synch films about her.
I did see at Britney's Wikipedia page that she is currently 42:-)
Ain't life weird ... whatever the meaning?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment