Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 21, 2024

The Devil Card of the Lumina Tarot Deck is a Bison/Bull?๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿƒ

I was looking at and reading up on 'The Devil' card of the 'Lumina Tarot' deck and couldn't quite remember what Lauren said the beast on the card was meant to be at her 'Avid Readerbookstore talk, but it looks like a bison to me.
I'm used the RWS tarot deck 'The Devil' card where the two lovers are chained to a devil figure like they are in the marriage from hell:-)
Moon Rituals?๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ•
Ironically for me, my ex-wife is a Taurus so the bullish beast figure on the 
'Lumina Tarot' deck still works for me as card #15>:-)
The Hermit?๐Ÿก๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿฆ
Hidden Pathways:
"Beyond the Square"
And in the video above, the bull was seen as evil, so maybe 
Lauren is referring to the devil of the Mithraic cult with her interpretation of 'The Devil' card?
All Seeing Eyes? ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ™„

No comments:

Post a Comment