Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 10, 2024

Hollywood Legend James Earl Jones Dies Just Hours Before Harris Takes on Trump in Their TV Debate?๐Ÿฆ

I wonder if
my old mate Alan Abracadabra Green has pulled his head out of ... retirement to see this latest news?
As I just don't have the head for being an expert "synchead" like Al does, right Al?;-)
I should stop being so catty to Al just because he put his claws into me first, right?-)
I guess I've lost my chapter in The Sync Book 3 now?-)

UPDATE: September 11th, 2024 (Australian time)
At least Trump hasn't mentioned cats yet ... now he has, but I think he is lion lying:-)
The truth about Trump's
cats
and dogs claim?
I'm a cat person myself ... but I don't eat them:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment