Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 18, 2024

The Hermit?ðŸĄðŸƒðŸ™ƒðŸĶ

I've been reading the book about the cards that came with my 'Lumina Tarot' deck just so I could read the meaning Lauren sees in them, as opposed to the RWS standard tarot deck, which I'm familiar with.
I wrote about buying these cards the day before my youngest son dropped some rather big life changing news on me -
Bigger Than 9/11: The "Hermit Kingdom" Reversed?
And I was up to The Hermit card in the book reflecting how I love being a hermit having lived on my own for the last 10 years, and before I could get to the 11th card in this deck The Strength card, my youngest son drops the news on me that he is selling his unit and wants to rent my spare empty bedroom for the next few years at least?!
The funny thing is that we are both Brisbane Lions members and I was initially texting him to tell that the watch him and his brother gave me as a Christmas present years ago had stopped working between the Friday and Monday of that weekend, as it is the watch I wear to work and it was working fine on the Friday, but had stopped by the Monday (I've hardly ever adjusted the date, as I never look at the date on the watch) and that's when he asked if he could move in with me as soon as he has sold his unit ... which was all news to me.
So, the next card in the deck being a card with a lion on it seemed even more synchromystic to me. 
Well, there goes my Hermit life of the last ten years, and at this stage the Brisbane Lions are one game away from a grand final appearance ... if they can beat Chris Mackey's Geelong Cats on Saturday.
For one group of Cats it will be season over on Saturday:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment