Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 29, 2024

Maggie Smith Disappears from This Mortal Coil?๐ŸŽฅ๐Ÿช„๐Ÿงน๐Ÿˆ๐ŸŽฌ๐Ÿ™€

The Dendy cinema chain
sent me an email this week informing me of a Harry Potter marathon screening that was to take place this weekend, and then I saw the news of the passing of actress Maggie Smith (who played Professor Minerva McGonagall) on Friday.
The Miracle Club (2023)
The Dendy is the same cinema chain that I saw the movie 'The Substance' on Thursday night -
I have never watched Maggie in any movies where she was "young", such as 'The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie', although I did see 'Travels with My Aunt' at the cinema with my Grandmother when it came out at the cinema, but I was too young to know who Maggie was then, and don't remember much about that movie from all those years ago, so I'll have to give it another viewing soon, along with a lot of her movies that slipped past my eyes over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment