Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 4, 2024

Squid Game: The Challenge?๐Ÿฆ‘๐ŸŽฒ๐ŸŽƒ

I see that all the Squid Game merch is hitting the supermarket shelves early to promote the new Netflix round of the successful South Korean series ... and to cash in on Halloween 2024.
Cheap as Chips?!
This all reminds me of a post I wrote back in 2022 -
Halloween and Squid Game?๐Ÿฆ‘
It's even being advertised on chip packets in Australia right now.
And I noticed that the latest SPOTLIGHT catalogue is putting the spotlight on Halloween here in Australia in the first week of September.
Not that I can see any 
Squid Game merch in their catalogue, but there is a Harley Quinn costume, I noticed:-)
And let's not forget that 'Wicked' is coming to cinema screens soon, too:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment