Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 25, 2024

Can Tarot Cards be Shamanic? ðŸĶŒðŸƒðŸĪĄ

As I read through the booklet that came with my 'Lumina Tarot' cards I can't help but see the art on the cards as very shamanic.
The Heart Path?
I remember the RWS The Tower card resonating with the year 2016 and the American elections, which literally changed the world back then -  
Trump/Tower? Card Number (20)16?
And seeing the 'Lumina Tarot' card of The Tower hitting a pile of sacred rock reminded me of this post from 2016 about an Amercian tourist who was struck and killed by lightning while camping on Mt. Warning/Wollumbin, a mountain we "white fellas" aren't allowed to climb anymore without the risk of being hit with a $300 fine.
Climbing Mountains in the Matrix?🌄
Riders on the Storm?
And I couldn't help thinking of an old post of mine where I wrote about the RWS tarot card my son brought me home from the USA from a "witch" in Salem -
British Shamanism?𐂂🌍ðŸĶŒ
The card was the 8 of pentricles and the 'Lumina Tarot' has a very shamanic spin on that card to my eyes.
What struck me about the 
'Lumina Tarot' 8 of pentricles version was the moth on the card, because the day I bought my Lions watch home from the jewelers with my new battery, the watch I wrote about in this recent post -
The Hermit?ðŸĄðŸƒðŸ™ƒðŸĶ
A
moth had landed on my front window, and I have never seen a moth like this on any window of my home before or since that day.
Spirit Contact is Easy?
But there is a bigger moth sync, which happened that day I took my watch to the jewelers, which probably deserves its own post down the track, which I'll have to try and put a link to here when and if I write it -
And I'm a big fan of 'The Star' card in the 
'Lumina Tarot' deck, for obvious reasons:-)
Treasure Hunt?

No comments:

Post a Comment