Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 1, 2024

The Art of Brett Whiteley ... and Owls?🖌🎨🦉🎭

I nearly missed this current
'Inside the Studio' art exhibition at the Logan Art Gallery, as my old 2024 Exhibition Program doesn't mention it.
It only mentioned the 'A View from the Edge' exhibition, which is also showing now.
It was only because I went to pay my rates at the council building and decided to check out what was on at the gallery that I discovered Brett Whiteley's art was on display this month (August/September).
My old and new LAG 2024 programs
I'd written a post about Brett Whiteley's art in an old 2018 post about owls and synchronicity -
"Synchronicity is the face of a deeper level of inter-connectivity" Tony Vigorito
So, it was good to see Brett's work up close in my local council art gallery, while getting some value for paying my rates.
But there were more see than just Brett's owls ... and subliminal owls -
Subliminal Owls ... NOPE?🦉👽👾
It's also nearly time for Art Waves 2024:-)
The Art of Reading and Synchronicity? 📖📚🎨🎭
"The Owl is Like an Alarm Clock ..." Mike Clelland🦉⏰

No comments:

Post a Comment