Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 13, 2024

Here One Moment?⏰๐Ÿ—“⌛

Today is the 8th anniversary of my own father's passing and it falls on a Friday of all days this year, in my soon to be 60th year.
And yesterday while shopping for some new linen shirts in Target I saw Liane Moriarty's new book and bought it.
As I read the back cover to see what it was about, I wondered to myself if Nicole Kidman would eventually make this book into a TV series or movie and then realized that September 12th was the 10th anniversary of Nicole's father's passing -
Spookiest Nicole Kidman Sync Story of the Year and Everyone Missed It?
Nicole Kidman has announced the death
 of her mother Janelle Kidman, aged 84
.
Now I read in the news that Nic's mum passed away almost 10 years to the day that her father did.
The Good Mourning Podcast is Back and on September 6th?๐ŸŽค๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿฆ‹
Osher Gรผnsberg handing
out the
 roses on TV
Osher Gรผnsberg's Life is No Bed of Roses?

No comments:

Post a Comment