Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 22, 2011

Deliberate Creation?

Any signs that I should stay and listen to the rest of this talk?












James Redfield was originally scheduled to do the talk in the tent pictured above with Barry Eaton, Stephanie Dowrick and  
Traci Harding, called,
 "Deliberate Creation - Bringing the Book to Life".
Since James wasn't here because of the spider bite he had suffered, I decided to go and see another talk instead, by a guy by the name of Serge Benhayon
But I grew tied of him talking about having to give up coffee...and since I knew that I wasn't going to, after about ten minutes of his talk I knew what he was offering wasn't for me, so I snuck away from the tent and wandered back to the "Deliberate Creation" tent.
I didn't know whether to stay and listen, or move on.
So, I thought jokingly, that if I saw a significant sign I would stay and listen to the rest of the talk, otherwise I would move on.
Then I saw this;
Is that a Sacred Kingfisher in flight on that lady's back, in the picture above? 
I think it might be, come to think of it.
Needless to say that I stayed to hear the rest of the talk.
The Bird that Flew into the Window