Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 27, 2012

Buffy Sainte Marie

Buffy Sainte Marie performing
at the 
Woddford Folkfest 2011
I saw Buffy play,for the first time at the Byron Bay Bluesfest last year on the Easter weekend, but I was eating in the food village and only managed to catch a few bits and pieces of the end of her show on the big screens, on the outside of the tent she was singing in.
She was the main reason for me attending the Woodford Folkfest.
I knew she was playing there and I wanted to see her whole show from go to woe.
But it was more like go to WOW!
If you ever get the chance to see Buffy live, do yourself a favour and go.
You won't be sorry.
Buffy and her band got a standing ovation ... and they deserved every clap.

1 comment:

  1. I'll try and do myself a favour, could do with a bit of 'go to wow'.

    ReplyDelete