Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 4, 2012

Painted Posts

Owl
These are the painted telephone posts that I promised I would show you from this post,
Animal Dreaming at 40  
The owl post is the next one down from my house after my kangaroo post, and as you go down this post you would be walking away from my house.
Bandicoot? Possum?
Turtle
Budgerigar
Green Tree Frog
There are painted poles on the other side of the road, too ... but, I think you get the picture;-)

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea - and also like your blue sky! It's grey and raining here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's blue today,but I've noticed that Thursday is usually the day they put Chemtrails into the sky.So we'll have to wait and see if it's still blue tomorrow.
    I wager it won't be,come lunch time.

    ReplyDelete