Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 10, 2012

"Cosmos Episode 8: Journeys In Space and Time" and My Blue Car Dream

I had a very vivid dream about a year ago which I related in this post,
Green Volkswagen on the Synchronicity Roundabout
"I was being pushed up a hill in a pale sky blue (very close to this background colour on which this blog is written) toy [peddle] car by my dead Father-in law, but I was an adult like I am now.
And I had to sit on the boot with my legs astride the doors, as I was too big for the car.
He pushed me up the hill, and then I coasted down the hill, by myself, and into a house, which in the dream I believed to me mine and my family's, but isn't in our real life."
This dream had been bugging me for nearly a year now.
I was sure that my father-in-law was trying to send a message through me by constructing this dream in my head.
I very rarely dream like this.
I am a really poor dreamer and find it hard to remember dreams, even when I'm trying to.
I knew this dream was some kind of message from him to me, but I couldn't figure it out as much as I tried to.
I became obsessed with trying to figure this out.
I tried to find a picture or a model that fitted the dream car's image.
The closest I came across was this car pictured below:
 It didn't have a number on it though, like this one pictured above does, but it had large silver wheels similar to these.
The colour was more like a sky blue colour, but this was the closest image I could find to my dream car.
The picture below though nearly knocked my socks off when I stumbled across it,because that's exactly how I was sitting on the above car, while he was pushing me up the hill in the dream.
When we got to the top of the hill, he let me go and I coasted down the hill and into a house that was my families future house.
I thought for a long time that the message was just to get me to look for a blue car with an adult sitting on it like the Emmet Kelly Jr. clown figure above (I ended up buying this sculpture, too. One now sits on my bookcase).
The story about Emmet Kelly's passing and his daughter telling that great story of synchronicity related by SQuire Rushnell on  
Good Morning America, I thought must have been what the dream was telling me.
And I still think it was a big part, too.
But last weekend I was watching a Cosmos episode on DVD.
I have had these DVDs for a while, but have never gotten around to watching them.
Before I did though, I got this thought to look for any dream houses in the Byron Bay area that I would love to live in if money was no object.
I came across a Tuscan styled house which was up a hill overlooking the Byron Bay Light house.
I kept thinking this would be my idea of Heaven on Earth.
You can see it here in the linked post below,
My Idea of Heaven
Not long after dreaming about this home I watched 
"Cosmos Episode 8: Journeys In Space and Time"
In it Carl Sagan explains Albert Einstein's theory of time travel and how Einstein dreamed of riding on the crest of a wave of light, which started him on his pursuit of time travel.
He was living in Tuscany at the time of this dream.
Sagan travels to Tuscany where Einstein had lived as a boy and explains about time travel while riding on a blue racer in almost the exact colour as my dream car and with big silver wheels.
He explains that if someone could come back from the future, only the blue spectrum of light waves would show, so they would appear blue and skinny.
Which made me think about why I like pictures of blue aliens and figures like Krishna and Shiva (the blue skin) and paintings like this one -
Carl says if you could travel near the speed of light, your vision would tunnel into blue and the side vision would appear reddish.
It seemed to make sense to me in a subconscious way.
Blue is a vision from and of the future, in a way.
Which could be why I like Mayan blue shades and the neon blue cross on the church I used to marvel at from the grandstand of Perry Park as a child.
Blue angels and blue skinny aliens.
The message of the dream seemed to also imply that time was an illusion that seems real enough to me where I am, but not where my dead father-in-law is.
Sagan has gone a long way to explaining the dream I received over a year ago.
The eerie thing as I watch Carl explain the theory is that
Carl is dead, too.
So, now he would know, one way or another, if his theory was true.

No comments:

Post a Comment