Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 9, 2013

My Effort To Wreck The Type Casting Of My Own Doing?

I've started reading Steve Pavlina's book 
Personal Development For Smart People.
I started reading it last year, but got distracted by other things and put it aside.
Well, I picked it up again off the shelf, took the book mark out and started over from the beginning.
http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/
Steve has a great website and I've listened to all 23 free pod-casts that he has on his site.
I highly recommend a listen to them, too.
http://www.stevepavlina.com/audio/
I don't usually go for these self-help gurus, but Steve seems different in my opinion.
Anyway, so far I'm really loving this book ... I'll give an update on it when I've finished reading it ... as long as I'm not sleeping in the gutter, that is;-)
I also saw the movie Wreck-It Ralph and loved it.
Being a fork-lift driver for 24 years and wanting to do something I really like for a living, this movie really struck a cord with me.
It's time to break out into other areas I feel, before I trap myself in the same old game once more.

Time to fix my career path once and for all.
No more monkeying around in a job I don't like for a paycheck that pays peanuts.
Oh, happy days ... me on the forklift.
 Time well spent?-)
Dead end???
I want to get off this ride thanks
No more Swedish furniture stores
for me thanks ;-)
Is it payday yet???
Dead end???
Dead end???
 Time to get off the rides that go nowhere and on to a ride that goes somewhere exciting
and that I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment