Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 6, 2013

Hiroshi Watanabe Sync

 I just finished reading this book ^ and noticed when I went back to read the introduction 
(because there is a lame twist in the ending of it) to the book that there is a Mr.Hiroshi Watanabe from the Shipping Company of the boat that sinks (syncs?-) in the story.
Mr. Hiroshi Watanabe???
I had written a post about  a musician named Hiroshi Watanabe just the other day -
Sync Positive?
 I had also written a post about The Life of Pi -
My Life of Pi  
I only bought this book because Jake Kotze has referred to it many times over the years.
Seallion  
But to be honest, I didn't like it.
It bored me and I thought the twist was hardly worth it.
I'll still go and see the movie tomorrow, because it looks like it will be visually spectacular.
But as far as the book goes, even with a man-eating tiger in it nearly all the way through, it had about the same effect on me as this other book with a tiger on the cover would have on me;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment