Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 16, 2013

Creative Awakenings

I spent most of yesterday reading the above book that I purchased about a year ago.
I personally found it a good read, and I must say that I'm not into scrap-booking at all, but it was still a thought provoking read, as far as lives being transformed through art went.
 
To be honest, I only purchased the book because it was covered in goldfish, which was my sync sign at that moment. 
These signs usually work for me, and it did again this time as well.
Included in the book was a set of 24 tear out cards, each carrying on the back 4 goldfish symbols and the words 'art' and 'life'.
The cards I thought were worth the price of the book alone.
Green and red house and a hop-scotch grid?
This card reminded me of a post that I wrote on the movie  
Nightmare on Elm Street 4 -
Nightmare on Elm Street 4 Imagery
Green and red house and a hop-scotch grid?
                                                               Andras Jones #88
Andras Jones: Psycho Cinematic Analysis
http://www.creative-awakenings.com/2011/12/new-classes-in-collaboration-with-carbondale-council-on-arts-and-human/

No comments:

Post a Comment