Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 18, 2013

"Shamanic Angel Painting" by Marina Petro

Magical Angel, "Shamanic Angel Painting" by Marina Petro

"This painting was created intuitively/spontaneously a while back. 
I began painting the black oval shape which is now the angel's face and the painting went from there, developing into the figure with wings...so I had this painting with a black oval face just sitting there for quite some time without a defined face. 
One day, feeling brave enough and determined to finish it, I took a deep breath and once again, cleared my mind as best as I could and let my intuition just take over, one stroke at a time. 
I am happy with the result."
 Marina Petro

Angels - Marina Petro

Sylvester Photos

Original Art, Paintings And Prints by Marina Petro

2 comments:

Mike Perry said...

Interesting photo, unfortunately the video of her pics wasn't working properly when I tried to view. Liked the other video.

Trish and Rob MacGregor said...

The painting bears eerie similarities to www.threadsofthespiderwoman by lauren raines.She does these compelling mask sculptures, which is the first thing I thought of when seeing this.