Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 17, 2022

Connecting with Fractals in a Meaningful Way?

So they aren't real glasses
you are wearing Bernie?-)
My bedside table right now and the books
I thought it was very personally synchronistic when the latest
'Connecting with Coincidence' podcast featuring Ray Grasse hit my iPad podcast list, as I'm reading 3 books at the moment, because 2 of them I can only read for a short while because I'm forcing myself to read them just to get through them, 
and the 3rd one (On the Road with Kids) is to break the monotony of the other two, of which I find tedious reading.
Those other two books are Krishamurti's 'Inward Revolution' and Dwight S. Huggins 'A Spacefarer's Journal' which are really testing my reading endurance.
'Moby Dick' was the book I was planning on reading when I get through 'On the Road with Kids', which is why it is on my bedside table under 'Inward revolution'.
So it was interesting to hear Ray Grasse mention 'Moby Dick' in that podcast:-)
Turning of the Wheel: Psyche and Singularity?
But it was 'Inward revolution' I had in my hand when Bernie's podcast hit my iPad, which I find amusing, as on the cover is the spiral which Bernie has on his book cover:-)  
I've had Krishamurti's book on my bookshelf for a few years and only decided to read it after reading my book about the American TS, which I wrote about in this recent post -
I've also been watching You Tube's of J. Krishnamurti's word salads and listening to podcasts of his "teachings" and can't help thinking of the movie 'Being There' where everybody thinks the simpleton gardener is some kind of enlightened genius when he is just observing the strange world he is in through circumstance of fate or chance:-)
I got a kick out of the crow cawing in the
background at the 40-minute mark:-)
Krishnamurti on Krishnamurti
He bills himself as a philosopher, but acts like a guru who denounces gurus, and fair enough, as most gurus are just pretenders like J. Krishnamurti is by calling himself a philosopher and teaching his followers:-)
To me he is just the emperor with no clothes talking in contradictions, while his followers admire his fine clothes.
I'm glad this was the only book of his I bought and once I've read it it's off to the book exchange with it.
The Roots of Psychological Conflict |
J. Krishnamurti & David Bohm |
Part 1
I feel sorry for him, as he was "rescued" from the streets of India to be trained by Besant and Leadbeater as the "World Teacher" and of course he would have felt a fraud as he grew older and saw just how deluded his "adopted parents" were.
He comes off as a stupid arrogant pri ... chap I think, as this page below demonstrates where instead of saying "you" he should be saying "we", as he is/was part of the human problem as much as anyone he was addressing here, whether he has done the things he is projecting onto "you" or not ... or is he implying that he is better than "you" and somehow above humanity?
I liked Laura Huxley's take on Krishnamurti in the podcast below, which I only listened to because I had watched the movie 'The Doors' last Sunday night -
Remembering the Good Ol' Days as The 2022 Super Bowl Passes into Memory?
INTERVIEW:
Being With Krishnamurti
 |
Laura Huxley
I  like how Laura described 
Krishnamurti as a tiger in the above Immeasurable podcast:-)
And I like how Ray tells Bernie about the
firetruck and the couple falling in love synch:-)
"Can you hold the Earth in our hand,
the sea in your fist
"?
And here is a coincidence I didn't realize until now when I was reading his Wikipedia page, he passed away 36 years ago today in 1986, the Year of the Fire Tiger:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment