Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 13, 2022

The Mind-Virus ... and ME?

I have not read any of Paul Levy's books, but I have listened to Paul speak on many podcast episodes over the years, and while I don't really gel with his view about an entity like the Wetiko I do see it as a good metaphor or archetype for evil and I do agree with his view about the "ego" cutting itself off from the 
"collective consciousness" to the determent of the "soul" like he talks to Jeff about in the above 'New Thinking Allowed' You Tube video.
I preferred Paul's acronym ME to the Native American word Wetiko, as I feel that's closer to the truth when it comes to what Paul is talking about.
42 minutes: Episode 89: Paul Levy

No comments:

Post a Comment