Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 21, 2022

Love Is Love Is Love?

I was watching the movie 'VAL' this year the day before VALentine's Day oddly enough and I noticed in that movie when Val showed a video of his wedding day in '88 (the year I got married as well) that John Lennon's song 'LOVE' was used.
Val played Jim Morrison in the movie 'The Doors' so I couldn't help thinking how ironic it was that John was murdered on 
December 8th, which also happens to be Jim Morrison's birthday.
And I notice that Tom Cruise was born on July 3rd, which is the anniversary of Jim's death.
I was thinking how bizarre it is that birth-dates seem to more than not provide a lot of meaningful coincidences in people's lives:-)
I wondered what movies Val's ex-wife Joanne Whalley had been in lately and found out her last movie was called 'Love Is Love Is Love' and when I tried Googling a trailer for this post I found out that the official trailer for the movie at Blue Fox was uploaded on 
September 23rd, 2021, which was my birthday ... and 
Joanne Whalley was the lead singer of the pop group 
Cindy & The Saffrons; they recorded the Shangri-Las' song 
"Past, Present and Future" in 1982 at Abbey Road Studios and the next year they recorded "Terry" by Twinkle.
LIFE is one strange ride I say ... and so is LOVE:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment