Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 8, 2022

The MYTHistory of Joan of Arc?

I never liked learning history at school, because back in my day history was all about remembering dates, and I could never see the sense in learning dates or studying stories that may or may not be true ... like religious instruction class where it was obvious even as a small boy that half the things they told us in RI were BS:-)
As I wrote in this recent post about listening to a podcast from the BBC about the history of history, and how hard it is to learn the real truth of the past, or even the present -
The TRUTH/Myths/Lies of the Theosophical Society ... and Society in General?
Joan of Arc
But as I've gotten older and interested in synchromysticism, I do see that dates are quite important, not just on an historical level, but a personal level, as I wrote in this old post in the link below - 
Dates with Destiny?

No comments:

Post a Comment