Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 14, 2022

Super Bowl L[O]V[E]I?

Super Bowl LVI: Los Angeles Rams vs Cincinnati Bengals

In my part of the world (Australia) it is Monday the 
14th of February and Valentine's Day in the Year of the Tiger and the Super Bowl will be broadcast live from 9:30 am Queensland time, so for no other reason than I like to go for the underdog and it is the Year of the Tiger, I'll be going for the cats.
I've probably just put the kiss of death on the
Tigers now with my track record of picking Super Bowl winners:-)
And I might get Subway for lunch after the game is over;-)
2022 Water TigerExplosive Energy ... ?

UPDATE: February 14th, 2022
The Los Angeles Rams have won the NFL championship
Ironically, 2022 just wasn't the Tigers year:-(
And being a Water Tiger Year this year I would have thought with the Super Bowl being held in Aquarius (♒︎) that the Tigers would have made a bigger splash:-)
Maybe Joe Burrow and the Tigers will have better luck next year in the Year of the Rabbit?
Joe Burrow will just have to dig a little bit deeper next year 
maybe?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment