Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 6, 2022

Spiritual Narcissism ... and Healing?

White Shores Podcast with Theresa Cheung
John of God: The Crimes of a Spiritual Healer
I wrote about "John of God" in my post about the movie 'Heal' -
IT’S YOUR AFTERLIFE: With bestselling afterlife author, Barry Eaton

I also wrote a post about reading Barry Eaton's book 'Afterlife' and how I liked it, but question Barry's intuitive or psychic abilities -
And one of the main reasons I do is how Barry talks, even today, about "John of God" without mentioning JoG is in jail for sexually assaulting (to put it mildly I would think) his followers, among other things, like in the podcasts with Theresa (above) and 
Sandie Segbeer when Barry is giving his top 10 spiritual books.
Why doesn't Barry mention what a scum JoG turned out to be, unless Barry thinks the sun still shines out of JoG's arse and heals people and that JoG is innocent?
Hearts of Darkness with narcissism expert Melanie Tonia Evans
But the synchromystic irony in this post is that Theresa in that podcast with Barry says how the only other Australian guest that she has had on her podcast is Melanie Tonia Evans, who I'm sure would like to know more about somebody like "John of God" and his spiritual practices.
I think (and not being psychic myself;-) that if Barry can't see that this bloke is a nasty piece of work, that Barry isn't just not "psychic", but spiritually blind if he still thinks in 2022 that this bloke is a good fellow doing God's work.
All I can say when it comes to synchromysticism is
Spiritual Narcissism?

No comments:

Post a Comment