Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 4, 2022

The TRUTH/Myths/Lies of the Theosophical Society ... and Society in General?

"There is No 
Religion Higher Than
Truth"
I have a soft spot for the Theosophical Society, even though I have never been (or want to be a member to be honest), but I was a library member of the Brisbane branch when I was a teenager/young man growing up in Brisbane, and I have fond memories of my visits to the inner city to borrow books in my questioning youth.
Sleep Talking From Almost 99 Years Ago and Being "Woke" Today?
I recently finished reading a book I've had on my bookshelf for years that was written by Joy Mills which I bought from Amazon as a secondhand book.
Not only was it a used book, but it was once a library book, as well, I gathered from the stamps on the inside of the book.
And I have to say it was one of the most tedious reads I have read for a while.
It was more about all of the infighting between the American and European/Asian lodges and the internal fighting between the American section, which I knew little about anyway from growing up in Australia.
I was surprised when I read (below) about Robert Kennedy's alleged assassin being caught with a copy of 'The Secret Doctrine' (a book I have never read, nor am I interested in reading) as I have never heard that one before.
Which makes me wonder who you can really believe when it comes to the truth?
And listening to Gary talk about Steiner's falling out with the TS made me curious as to why and just who was Annie Besant, who everyone seems to have a different POV on?
I found some interesting podcast episodes and viewpoints on 
Annie Besant, but just who was closer to the real truth of who Annie was is anyone's guess ... or story, I think. 
Annie Besant: An Indian Tomtom
Makes me wonder if someone who has lived in relatively modern times can't be summed up in more than mere stories that may or may not be true, then how can someone like the Buddha's life stories be believed by those who tell them?
The Buddha: Waking India Up
And how much of so-called history can be believed as well?
In Our Time Podcast: Annie Besant
I suppose we all like a good story that we hope that we can believe in?
I guess the TRUTH is out there ... and it's higher than religion?-)
There is No Archaeology Higher Than the Truth ... Can You Dig It?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment