Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 27, 2022

Super Connected Conversations and Acting on Our Dreams?

I wrote about how I found the 'Super Connected Conversations' podcast in my last post -
Over the last few weeks I've been trying to remember my dreams without much success, but yesterday morning I woke up remembering the tail end of a dream where I was hanging around backstage with some actors who where about to put on a play to a packed theatre.
They were my friends, not that they resembled any friends of mine or actors in real life, and they were passing around tins with pills in them to take before the curtains opened and the play would begin.
They explained what the purpose for each pill in the tin was for, like one to take the edge off your nerves, one for clarity, etc.
Then as the curtain was about to rise one of my actor friends said to me have you learned your lines, and I said "what lines"?
He said for the play, and I said "what play"?
He said "this play".
I broke into a panic realizing that I was meant to be an actor in this stage play with my actor friends and I knew not one line in this play that was about to begin and that I was going to let them all down and ruin the play that I was meant to be in with them and make a fool out of myself to a packed audience.
To my great relief I woke up in my bed to find out it was all just a dream.
In real life I have no ambition whatsoever to be an actor on stage, as much as I like to see actors in stage plays put on a good show from time to time.
All the World’s a Stage
I had been listening to podcasts about dreams and making an effort to try and recall mine to see if they would tell me anything about my waking life and I had been having no luck until I remembered this weird stage play dream.
I had listened to Tim's conversation with Jennifer Dumpert and Kate Alderton about dreams before I had my dream, but I hadn't listened to Tim's final podcast so far which was with Oliver Senton until about an hour after I woke from that dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment