Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 20, 2022

Using "Intuition" and Axe Throwing Effectively?

The Unexplained With Howard Hughes
I had listened to this 'Unexplained' podcast after watching the movie 'VAL' as I wrote in this recent post -
Remembering the Good Ol' Days as The 2022 Super Bowl Passes into Memory?
Val after hitting the target with an axe at a fair
The synchronistic thing between watching the movie 'VAL' and and listening to 'The Unexplained' podcast was fair-ground axe throwing, which to me was something new.
As I was watching Val throw the axe at the target I was wondering if that was a common fair ground attraction over there in The States or just some new fad.
Then in the podcast I listened to on VALentine's Day (February 14th) I hear Isabeau Maxwell tell Howard Hughes about how she wanted to do some axe throwing and an axe throwing trailer pulls up in their camping ground:-)
The Unexplained With Howard Hughes
Not only that, but I had started reading a book that I've had sitting on my bookshelf for years titled 'On The Road With Kids' as I had found the calling card the author of the book had handed me years ago at the Byron Writers Festival when I was in a lineup with him at the signing tent to get our books signed by some author who was speaking there.
As much as I loved driving all over Australia exploring places I haven't been to before, I never want to do it while driving and camping in an RV.
I put his calling card in my book bag and didn't think much more about the book or the author until I ran across his book a few months later at the 'Riverbend' bookstore in my hometown of Brisbane when I was killing some time before going to catch a movie at the cinemas across the road from the bookstore. 
I bought the book only because I remembered running into the author "randomly" in Byron Bay and felt it was my destiny to buy this book and read it for some reason.
Connecting with Fractals in a Meaningful Way?
John Ahern sitting in his RV and enjoying the ride?
I picked the book out of my bookcase this week thinking how this book has taken on an ironic nostalgic mental throwback to a time where you could travel the world (or Australia) in an RV and not worry about COVID and lockdowns and closed borders (including Australian state borders) ... if you wanted to, that is.
I'm about halfway through the book now and it is much better than I thought it was going to be, and I'm actually enjoying the read, even though I'm even more convinced never to go RV-ing and stick to motels when on the road (and without kids):-)
Synchrosecrets blog: Manifestation
I was throwing my 2 cents worth into a comment section at my friends blog who live in Florida in the USA about fate the day before Howard put his podcast up to listen to, and then I hear Isabeau tell Howard that she believes life mainly comes down to fate:-)  
How random was that?-)
And where is Isabeau and her partner on their RV journey when talking to Howard?
Florida!
Synchrosecrets blog: Manifestation
I found it amusing that
Philip Merry lives in Singapore, as I had been reading my 'Rough Guide to Singapore' book contemplating a trip there maybe next year with my son/s, but after a spell of a few hot humid days that hit my hometown of Brisbane as if to give me a preview f the weather conditions I could expect in Singapore I thought maybe that is a dumb idea for someone like me who has nearly half Scandinavian/Northern European DNA and sweats like Rafa in an Australian Open Tennis Final in humid weather:-)
Rafa was born in 1986, which makes him a Tiger, by the way;-)
John writes in his book about his wife
Mandy having written a book titled 'Family Village TRIBE' and having to try and do a radio interview about her book back to an Australian radio station while out on the road.
I can't say that I'm interested in reading a book about Flight Centre, to be honest ... yawn!!  
Sounds as boring as the current Australian political scene ... barring the political axe throwing cartoons in the newspapers, that is:-)
From the February 18th, 2022 Courier Mail newspaper:-) 
Starring Val Kilmer as Agent Pryzwarra
U CAN SAV HER?!
At around the 45 minute mark of 'The Unexplained' podcast 
Isabeau Maxwell asks Howard if he has ever experienced deja vu and I thought to myself, hey that's a movie starring Val Kilmer:-) 
Episode 104: DΓ©jΓ  Vu
Speaking of DΓ©jΓ  Vu, the latest 'Speaking of Jung' podcast hit my iPad this week, but I skipped it thinking that I've heard all that kind of stuff before somehow;-)
As I'm reading through 'On The Road With Kids' I was wondering if I would have enjoyed reading the book as much a few years back, for instance there is a section early on in the book where the family notices worms wriggling around in their poo as they go to empty the chemical loo in their van, and me having just written a post about the new 'Dune' movie all I could think was "worm-sign":-) 
The DUNEiverse & Freemasonry and the Deeper Meaning of Sci Fi ... and Sychromsticism?
I knew that being 'On The Road With Kids' would give me the sh#ts, but not worms on top, as well:-)
Page 76 of  'On The Road With Kids'
Just to prove my point about reading a book at the
"right" time ... Howard Hughes?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment