Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 24, 2023

UFO of GOD?πŸ›ΈπŸ‘ΌπŸ‘½

I like Chris and think he believes he is telling the truth, but do I believe it?
All I know is that there is probably a baby in the bathwater here, but where, I don't know.
The Virgin Mary archetype is a very powerful archetype for a lot of people like me who grew up in and around Catholic culture (not that I would consider myself religious).
I'm not a Roman Catholic myself, but my Nan was semi-hardcore in many ways, as were a lot of my friends and their families, so it kind of mentally rubs off on me from a childhood of growing up around Catholics, while not being one myself ... although I was baptized an Anglican at birth by my parents (not that they were religious people), and I am now a Liberal Catholic convert since my early 20s (not that I've been to a church service in decades).
"The Lady" does seem to visit Chris on some very Catholic dates, such as Easter and October 13.
Or should I say 10/13?-)
Or X/XIII?-)

UPDATE: February 25th, 2023
29.07 - MU Podcast - Contract with the Goddess
I listened to the latest (free) Mysterious Universe podcast episode which dropped onto my Apple Podcast list overnight and the boys talk about Chris Bledsoe's new book UFO of GOD (which I have not read) and his Job like life story ... which ain't over yet by the way.
Job (biblical figure)
Hardcore Literature: Ep 59 - The Book of Job
And why does the new MU logo look like an MJ?
Looks kinda BAD to me, and not in a good way:-)
The Mysterious Rabbit Hole of the Universe?πŸ‘½πŸ•³πŸ°πŸ›Έ

No comments:

Post a Comment