Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 18, 2023

Actress and Playboy Centerfold Stella Stevens Passes in the Year of the Water Rabbit?πŸŒŠπŸ‡πŸ°

Seeing the news of Stella passing away in 2023, the Year of the Water Rabbit brought on some nutty synchronicities for me, as I was eating some of these wasabi flavoured nuts out of this can pictured below when I read the news of Stella Stevens passing away today.
Stella Stevens, actress known for The Nutty Professor
 and The Poseidon Adventure, dies aged 84
When I bought that can of nuts yesterday, I thought to myself who is this bloke on the can meant to be
?
The Nutty Professor?
Stella played Stella Purdy in the movie 'The Nutty Professor' which came out 60 years ago in 1963, the Year of the Water Rabbit>;-)
I was also surprised to see that Rae Dawn Chong had posed nude for Playboy and was ranked 132 on the IMDB celebrities who have posed nude for Playboy list, and just one place ahead of Stella Stevens who is listed at 133.
My Valentine?
I never knew I had a personally autographed photo from a Playmate sitting on my shelf. 
This year certainly is one surprising year for me so far.
The Dark Side of the Moon Turns 50 in 2023, the Year of the Rabbit?πŸ‡πŸŒˆπŸ°

No comments:

Post a Comment