Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 7, 2023

How Random Was All This?⌛⏰

I caught the latest 'Mystical Underground' podcast which featured Anderw Macpherson and his ideas about life and destiny, and I have to say I agree with his view that life is more destined than not.
The Mystical Underground:
 Andrew Macpherson:
A Question of Spirit
Listening to Andrew and perusing over his websites and seeing his P!NK photos reminded me of some "randomP!NK posts of mine -
Memories Going Up in Smoke?
I personally think life is like one big, choreographed dance that we all agree to participate in before we are born.
But maybe that's just my monkey mind messing with me?-)
Andrew Macpherson
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Around the World in 2023, The Year of the Rabbit?πŸŽ₯πŸ‡πŸŒπŸŒΆπŸŒŽπŸŽ¬πŸ°

No comments:

Post a Comment