Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 4, 2023

Pinocchio: Let Your Conscience Be Your Guide When You Wish Upon a Star?🦗🌠👽

Well, this was an interesting episode of
'Bledsoe Said So' where the discussion was about the two new 
Pinocchio movies which recently came out.
I have seen the Netflix one, but not the new Disney one yet (I don't have Disney Plus), as I wrote about in this recent post -
The Shadow/Puppets?
Pinocchio (2022)
Guillermo del Toro's Pinocchio (2022)
I always wonder if Ryan believes the stories he tells us in these shows, but I didn't see his nose grow any longer in this episode:---)
Is the Kid in Close Encounters Meant to be a Hybrid Alien?
Joseph Gordon-Levitt is Jiminy Cricket, who serves as Pinocchio’s guide as well as his "conscience":-)
I must read the book before I die;-)
Time and Punishment?⏰👀

No comments:

Post a Comment