Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 21, 2023

What Does the Year 2023 Have in Store For You (and Me) with Numerology?⚁⚂

2023 has started off making me wonder if I'm a winner or a loser when it comes to life ... or just somewhere in-between?
Which would make sense with me being born on the 23rd in-between the Virgo and Libra zodiac star signs:-)
I listened to that You Tube above and didn't know whether I should laugh or cry:-)/:-(
I think the Game of Life is rigged somehow:-)
Imaginal Inspirations/Science with Soul? 🦋👼
Ever since the Australian Powerball put in a seventh Powerball to win the first division prize I have been playing a set of seven significant numbers in my life, including my birthday number of 23 and my life path number of 7.
And last week they were the only two numbers that let me down from winning the $8,000,000 first prize up for grabs and 19 times division 2 ... because it was a Powerhit, which means I would have had another 19 wins without the Powerball in my other games:-(
I'm not playing those Powerball numbers anymore, but I am keeping #23 and #7 in my 7 numbers, which probably means that I have learnt nothing from watching 'The Shining' over all these years:-P
Just How Random is Life and is There a Hidden Hand at Play?
And it's not the first time my birthday number of 23 has cost me bigtime, either:-(O Fate, You Are a Trickster Aren't You?

No comments:

Post a Comment