Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 9, 2023

Tracing Owls?πŸ¦‰πŸ–‹

I often wonder why crows get all of the bad press in the bird world?
On the Road with Corvids
Tracing Owls/Darwin's Deviations
I stumbled upon the 'Tracing Owls' podcast when I saw Whitley Strieber had invited the host onto his podcast show but had someone else interview him -
Unpacking 'The Wolfen' and Other Strieber Stories?πŸΊπŸ‘½πŸ‘Ύ
I would have thought this Bosnian guy would have had the "Owl Guy" (Mike Clelland) on his podcast, but apparently not?
This guy sounds interesting, but I have only listened to a handful of podcasts so far, including this recent one with Jack Hunter, who I have written about before on this blog -
The Spirit Hunter?
Tracing Owls: Deep Weird - with Dr. Jack Hunter 
I think he needs to get the "Owl Guy" on for a chat -
The Lord of the Rings and the Mind's Eye?

No comments:

Post a Comment