Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 5, 2023

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Around the World in 2023, The Year of the Rabbit?πŸŽ₯πŸ‡πŸŒπŸŒΆπŸŒŽπŸŽ¬πŸ°

When I saw the movie 'Babylon' with my son on Sunday the 29th of January, 2023 I noticed when the credits rolled that Flea was in the movie.
I'm not into Red Hot Chilli Peppers, but I was fairly certain Flea was a band member and said to my son "isn't  Flea in the Red Hot Chilli Peppers?"
He wasn't sure but did a search on his phone and confirmed that Flea was, telling me that he was an Australian/American member of the band -
BabYlon?πŸŽ₯🎬
Flea as Bob Levine in 'Babylon'
Then in the Monday Queensland newspaper I see this picture and news story pictured below about the Red Hot Chilli Peppers playing at Suncorp Stadium in Brisbane the night before.
What's Up with the Year of the Rabbit, Doc?πŸ’ŠπŸ‡πŸŒˆπŸ°
So, they were literally playing pretty much across the river from the cinema we saw 
'Babylon' in that night.
Small world?
The Small World Theory?
Which reminded me of this post where I wrote about Flea and Patti Smith -

No comments:

Post a Comment