Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 20, 2023

Imaginal Inspirations/Science with Soul? πŸ¦‹πŸ‘Ό

I listened to the latest 'Imaginal Inspirations' podcast featuring Lotte Valentin, who has her own podcast called 'Science with Soul', which I never had heard of before until listening to the 'Imaginal Inspirations'  podcast Lotte was on.
I thought I should mention the two podcast shows for anyone else like myself who is interested in hearing from others who have had OBEs/NDEs.
Shine On: David Ditchfield and His Near Death Experience After Effects?
Funny thing is I'm halfway through listening to
'War and Peace' being read to me and was thinking last night about reading 'Middlemarch' next, but wanted to know what it was about first by watching the in-depth summary and analysis You Tube above, and they mention the metaphor of the web of life, then this morning I her Lotte talking about life being like a glistening net:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment