Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 28, 2023

Richard B. Spence, Freemasonic Para-Politics, Murder and Russian History?

I recently watched the 
Richard B. Spence lectures about Secret Societies on 'The Great Courses' streaming channel and found them interesting, even though I wondered how he got these lectures on a channel like 'The Great Courses'?
Richard B. Spence is [was] a Professor
Emeritus
at the University of Idaho
This was the first time I had heard of Richard B. Spence, so I did a podcast search for any podcasts Richard had been on and I found some more interesting listening from Richard, not that I agree with everything he says, but I do agree with a majority of what he says.
He is certainly smarter and saner than a lot of the usual suspects you hear talking on these shows below.
Freud Disappeared from the Earth in 1939, the Year of the Rabbit?πŸ•³πŸ°
Crimes of the Century  by Richard B. Spence
Richard also has a series about crimes on the same TV streaming service.
And what caught my eye when watching his 'Secret Societies' lectures was it was said he was a lecturer from the Idaho University in Moscow, Idaho, USA.
This is the same university where a nutbag just stabbed to death 4 students from that university.
Time and Punishment?⏰πŸ‘€

No comments:

Post a Comment