Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 18, 2023

The Mysterious Rabbit Hole of the Universe?πŸ‘½πŸ•³πŸ°πŸ›Έ

I bought a copy of the 'New Dawn: Our Mysterious Universe Special Issue' magazine after listening to last weeks (free) 'Mysterious Universe' podcast about Dante's Initiation.
The Secret History of Dante: Unearthing
the Real-Life Mysteries of the
Inferno
I like a good campfire story before bedtime, and sometimes you get one from the boys at MU, but not often ... and maybe not this time, either?
I fell asleep listening to the Dante discussion but woke up to hear the MU boys saying that they contributed all the stories in the latest 'New Dawn' special edition magazine, so I kept an eye out for it when I was buying a birthday card and some scratch-its for my sister at a local newsagent.
When I got up out of bed at dawn the next day I saw this:-)
While I flicked through the magazine at the newsagent deciding whether to buy it or not a few stories caught my eye like the late Mac Tonnies article.
I realized that Mac Tonnies was born in 1975, the Year of the Rabbit.
The same year that Jacques VallΓ©e's book 'The Invisible College: What a Group of Scientists Has Discovered about UFO Influence on the Human Race' came out, although Jacques' book came out on January 1st, 1975, making it a few weeks too early to fall into the Year of the Rabbit.
From the Mac Tonnies 'New Dawn' magazine article
But Jacques VallΓ©e was born in September 1939, in the Year of the Rabbit, making him a Rabbit -
The New Era in UFO Research?πŸ‘½⛪πŸ”­
From the Mac Tonnies 'New Dawn' magazine article
Mac Tonnies passed away in 2009 the same year that John Keel did, which was the Year of the OX. 
From the Mac Tonnies 'New Dawn' magazine article
When I saw Whitley Strieber's 1987 book 'Communion' featured in Mac Tonnies' article I decided to buy the magazine, since 1987 was the Year of the Rabbit, too:-)
Plus, I'm reading Strieber's first major fiction novel 'The Wolfen' at the moment -
I can't help thinking as I read through
 'The Wolfen' how much these crypto-wolves in this novel sound a lot like Mac TonniesCryptoterrestrials.
The Cryptoterrestrials by Mac Tonnies
So, I wonder if Mac got some ideas from reading Whitley's first fiction novel about 
crypto-wolves?
I guess we will never know now?
Now I see that Whitley has a new book coming out in March, 2023, the Year of the Rabbit titled 'THEM'.
Those objects in the sky
I found out about Whitley's new book from reading the 'Synchrosecrets' blog post above.
Hybrids  by Whitley Strieber
Whitley's fiction book 'Hybrids' (which I haven't read) came out in 2011, the Year of the Rabbit, too.
'The Coming Global Superstorm' Whitley co-wrote with the late Art Bell, was released in 1999, the Year of the Rabbit, but on January 1st, making it just a fraction early to make Chinese New Year that year.
That was the year 'The Matrix' hit cinema screens>:-)
What's Up with the Year of the Rabbit, Doc?πŸ’ŠπŸ‡πŸŒˆπŸ°
Whitley and Art's
1999 book inspired the 2004 movie 'The Day After Tomorrow' starring 'Donnie Darko's Jake Gyllenhaal.
The Day After Tomorrow  by Whitley Strieber
and
Roland Emmerich
 'Donnie Darko' was about a big imaginary(?) rabbit>;-)
Whitley was into Gurdjieff and I noticed in the 'New Dawn' special issue this middle page spread from the writings of 
Gurdjieff pictured below. 
Which reminds me that I still have the book 'Meetings With Remarkable Men' on my bookshelf I bought years ago still to read.
Although in my mind Gurdjieff was just one of those guru Wanna-Be's to steer clear of, unless you wanna be a sheep.
 'New Dawn' magazine article
There was even an article by Nick Redfern about MIB.
Ladies/Women in Black and the Weird Sync-web of the Spider-verse?
So, this 2023 'New Dawn' magazine turned into one big trip down the rabbit hole for me in more ways than one:-)
The Dark side of the 'New Dawn':-)
I still question the
MU guys motives for their site and podcasts and whether it's just all about the money for them first and foremost?

No comments:

Post a Comment