Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 2, 2023

Warren Peace (War and Peace;-) and Other Great Books to Read in the Year of the Rabbit?💣☮🕊🐇🐰

I'd like to be a part of book clubs like the one above and reading books like
War and Peace in 2023, the Year of the Rabbit, but I'm working my way through (in chronological order) the book '1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die' and I'm halfway through reading 'Moby Dick', as far as reading an actual book goes, and listening to 'Walden' and 'Madame Bovary' on free audio books on Apple Podcasts.
The Evolution of Owls, Dinosaurs and Other Bird-Brained Theories?🦉🧠
So, I'm stuck in books from around the 1850-1900 period right now, and don't want to stray too much from the chronological order timeline I'm reading along.
I have read War and Peace about 40 years ago as a teenager and don't remember much of what I read from back then, so I will perhaps read it again at some point in 2023, but not just yet.
That Great America on the Other Side of the Sphere, Australia, was Given to the Enlightened World by Whaleman (Moby Dick: Chapter 24)?🌏🐳

1001 Books I Must Read Before I Die ... Including the Banned Ones?📚📖🚫
'1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die'
And I do have the
Alice books on my personal reading list for 2023, too.
Bernard Beitman's Top 10 no BS books?
I like to read or listen to audio books as I drift off to sleep and I can't see my sleeping patterns changing much in 2023 with all the books I must read before I die;-)
Bernard Beitman's Top 10 no BS books?
thought it was interesting that one of Dr. Beitman's Top 10 books was Clarke's 'Childhood's End' a book I have once read but can't say I liked that much.
Did They Just Drop the 'Barbie' Trailer on Barbie and Barney Backlash Day?🎥🎎🎬

No comments:

Post a Comment