Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 19, 2023

eXistenZ?📺🎮

"Two producers of this movie are Hungarians, so it is not by chance that the X and the Z of the word "eXistenZ" are capitalized, since the letters between them make the Hungarian word "isten", which means "god"."?
I watched the 1999 David Cronenberg movie 'eXistenZ' the other night, because I had watched Cronenberg's movie 'Videodrome' and had decided to watch what Cronenberg movies I could find on streaming platforms -
I had to sign up to the 'TUBI' streaming service to watch 'eXistenZ', but that was fine by me, as I wanted to watch a few Sherlock Holmes movies and specials that were only on 'TUBI', since I'm on a Sherlock Holmes binge at the moment too, and at least 'TUBI' is free because of the adverts you have to put up with during the shows.
Ironically, Jude Law from 'eXistenZ' plays Doctor Watson in Guy Richie's two Holmes films, which I had only just watched before watching 'eXistenZ':-)
Conspiracy: Be Careful What You Fish For?
I thought it was interesting to read that "Jennifer Jason Leigh had already finished shooting her role in Eyes Wide Shut (1999) when she took on this role. When her scenes in that movie required re-shooting, the schedule required for it interfered with this one. Leigh chose to stay on this movie, and her role in Eyes Wide Shut (1999) was re-cast."
Eyes Wide Shut (1999)
eXistenZ (1999)
Both of those movies above were released in 1999, the Year of the Rabbit, as was 'The Matrix'.
SHWEP Episode 178
Speaking of the word existence/'eXistenZ' I listened to the latest SHWEP podcast episode where that word was specifically mentioned (at around the 54th minute of the episode):-)
Earl Fontinelle From the SHWEP Talking Gnosis?👺⛪👼

No comments:

Post a Comment