Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 19, 2023

Sherlock Holmes & Drug Abuse?๐Ÿ’Š

When I started reading
Sherlock Holmes adventures, I was shocked and amused to find out Sherlock was into cocaine and even smoked some opium in one story.
I guess by today's standards Sir Authur Conan Doyle was writing "crime fiction":-)
The Last Book I Read Changed My Life and So Has Every Other Book I Have Read
From my November 8th, 2023, local newspaper
I guess Sherlock would have been rather thankful for the 'Columbian Exchange' I wrote about in this recent post, considering his tabaco habit, as well -
Killers of the Flower Moon and The Columbian Exchange?๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฅ”๐ŸŸ

No comments:

Post a Comment